Monday, March 22, 2010

Playschool

Activities and goals for Playschool (3yo) to be addressed in an informal manner -

Books for Mum to read aloud :
  • Jesse Bear, What will you Wear?
  • The Runaway Bunny
  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • Possum Magic
  • Little Mouse's Book of Colours
  • Richard Scary's Best Little Word Book Ever!
  • When I'm Feeling Sad
  • When I'm Feeling Loved
  • When I'm Feeling Angry
  • When I'm Feeling Lonely
  • When I'm Feeling Scared
  • When I'm Feeling Jealous
  • This is my Family
  • The Saggy Baggy Elephant
  • The Pokey Little Puppy
  • The Very Hungry Caterpillar
  • Ask Mr Bear
  • Were Going on a Bear Hunt
  • One Woolly Wombat
  • 20th Century Children's Book Treasury
  • A First Book of Fairy Tales
  • Richard Scarry's What do People do all Day?
  • Harper Collins Treasury of Picture Book Classics
  • The Usborne Flip Flap Body Book
Counting
Colours
Shapes
Letter recognition
Number recognition
Puzzles
Wedgits
Playdough
Painting
Drawing
Nursery Rhymes (The Real Mother Goose)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...