Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mobilo

Perhaps you remember Mobilo from your own school days? I certainly do :) To be honest I had forgotten what it was called until Spring last year when we visited friends and the kids played with their Mobilo non stop. After that I knew what was going on our Christmas shopping list! I spoke with my wonderful sister in law who bought the kids a large bucket to share for Christmas. Six months on and the kids are still playing with the Mobilo almost every day! It is so versatile. Here are some of their creation.

Flossy built this train to collect Little People and transport them around the house.

After watching Star Wars everyone was busy creating. They did a very impressive job!

Bugsy and his X wing.

Chicky and her tie fighter.

Do you have Mobilo? What have you and your family been busy building? We love to take a look.

1 comment:

  1. No we don't, but I remember playing with it in kinder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...