Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Being Transparent

You may have noticed the two rather large, shinny buttons appear on my right hand side bar in the past couple of days.  Buttons for All About Spelling and The Book Depository.  In an effort to remain transparent I wanted to let you know upfront that they are Affiliate buttons.  If you follow the links and make a purchase i will receive a small benefit.

I weighed up carefully becoming an Affiliate for both of these companies.  We are long term users and lovers of All About Spelling and i would have no hesitation to recommend their products, Affiliate status aside.

Likewise with The Book Depository, I have made many purchases from them over many years.  All of my orders have been fulfilled promptly and all of my books have arrived in a timely fashion and none of them have ever been damaged.  Not to mention how well priced their books are.

So without hesitation i am happy to recommend both of these companies.  Being an Affiliate however will not cloud my opinions moving forward.  I always blog the way that we feel about products without external influence and will continue to do so.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...