Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Launching Project Photog

For regular visitors to my blog you may have noticed a change to the tabs at the top of the page.  Some of you may have already popped over to Project Photog to see what it's about :)

Project Photog is my online journal to become a professional photographer, and if i don't become a pro, that's ok with me, I will always be a passionate photographer and I will have learnt plenty!  This is a LONG term project.  I don't anticipate 'working' at all until Possum is at least 6, and even then maybe only on weekends or when Rusty is around to look after the kiddos.  This is my 'life after kids' goal and in order to get there I need/want to start now.  There is so much to learn!

So if you want to see what i'm up to please head over to Project Photog.

Amber xx

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Amber! I think it's great that you are working towards a personal goal. Sometimes I think it's easy to forget about ourselves...especially homeschooling mums. I'm inspired now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...